Distance learning course (electronic/online)
We offer a distance learning course covering Laser and intense light (IPL) uses in the medical, dental and aesthetic industry. The course covers the 'core of knowledge' and certification is approved by the British Medical Laser Association (BMLA).
Naturally, attending a scheduled course allows delegates to meet others and interact with the trainer. However, this often means a day away from the clinic, which for business owners and key staff, can be costly.
How it works
1. Contact us to register (form online) and make payment
2. You will instantly be sent the course materials electronically
3. Work through the material and complete assignments
4. Send the completed assignments to us
5. You will be sent your certificate, usually with 24 hours
The content will be focused on relevant practical laser safety management rather than detailed laser theory. The course is assessed by a qualified Laser Protection Adviser. You will also have access to help and advice (via email/telephone).
The course fee is 95.00GBP+VAT (114.00GBP total). This can be paid by, cheque, bank transfer or secure on-line payment.
To register, just visit our registration page ...